Prom Princess

Cover girl Isa Abiera talks about her dream prom and how to make yours a night to remember!
By Angel Constantino
Photos by Pat Dy

Published: Candy Magazine, Prom 2010
Section: On the Cover

FAST FACTS
Full Name: Isabelle Abiera
Nickname: Isa
Birthday: August 28, 1992
Where you’ve seen her: Astigs, Abt Ur Luv

A perfect prom is: having the best time with all your friends. Nothing can go wrong!

My ideal prom date is: Prince Charming.

My dream prom dress is: a red Valentino gown.

A unique theme for the prom: The girls would wear suits and ties, and the boys would wear gowns. Hehe!

One thing you should definitely do on the night of your prom: Go to the after party!

My ultimate prom essentials are: powder, blush, and lip gloss.

The sweetest thing that happened to me during prom was: when my date brought me flowers. He was such a gentleman. :)

My most embarrassing moment during prom was: when my shoes kept coming off.

My prom playlist:
1. “Love Story” by Taylor Swift
2. “With or Without You” by U2
3. “Rock DJ” by Robbie Williams
4. “What You Waiting For” by Gwen Stefani
5. “Just Dance” by Lady Gaga

How to have the best prom ever:
1. Wear comfortable heels.
2. Buy a dress ahead of time, not just a day before—like me!
3. Be confident and have FUN!

For more prom tips, grab a copy of Candy's Jan-Feb 2010 issue, which comes with the special Prom supplement or log on to Candymag.com/prom!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 Goddess of Light v.2

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP